Thanks to everyone who took part by buying or selling tickets, helping to make a difference to children and adults living with cystic fibrosis (CF) across the UK. The Christmas Raffle 2020 has so far raised over £45,000!
Please note: Due to staff not being able to travel into the office at this time, prizes may take an additional 2-3 weeks to arrive.
The prize winners
- 1st prize (£2,000): Mr T Bullock, Abingdon
- 2nd prize (£500): Ms L Clark, Ruislip
- 3rd prize (£200): Mr Norman Clark, Dartmouth
- £250 Super Seller prize: Mr Kenneth Lush, Llandrindod Wells
10 runner-up prizes of £25 Marks & Spencer vouchers:
- Mrs Jennifer Wallington, Chipping Norton
- Mr & Mrs Ian and Christine Fox, Sutton-in-Ashfield
- Mr & Mrs Southworth, Blackburn
- Mrs F J Tasker, Ellesmere Port
- Ms Ceinwen Sanderson, London
- Mr B Scott, Welwyn Garden City
- Mrs Sue Fitzgerald, Oxted
- Mrs J Crowley, Oxted
- Mr & Mrs E Trowler, Warrington
- Mrs Jill Baxter, Preston
Please call 020 3795 1555 or email email@example.com if you have any queries. Lines are open 9am to 5pm every weekday.
Your tickets make a difference for people with cystic fibrosis
Luke, who featured in our raffle pack, wanted to say a special thank you for making a difference to children and adults living with cystic fibrosis:
“By buying a raffle ticket, you will be raising vital funds for the Cystic Fibrosis Trust. Fundraising is the life-blood for the charity which, through its pioneering research projects, aims to improve the lives for all those with this life-limiting condition so that in the future we may all truly benefit from a life unlimited, released from the daily burden that having CF imposes.”
Are you gambling more than you really want to? If you feel you have a problem with gambling, please visit the BeGambleAware website for help and advice, or contact the National Gambling Helpline on 0808 8020 133 (lines are open 8am to midnight).
Take a look at our terms and conditions and policy.
Licensee name: Cystic Fibrosis Trust
Account number: 4878