The Amsterdam Marathon is know for its fast and beautiful course. The route passes through iconic areas, such as Rijksmuseum, Vondelpark and Zuidas.
The route starts and finishes at the historical Olympic Stadium. The course takes participants along the Amstel River, past stately homes and plenty of windmills!
Event location and timings:
- Olympic Stadium, Amsterdam
- 9.30am start
Here's how to sign up
Sign up for your own place here!
- Pay your registration fee
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call the events team on 020 3795 2176 and let us know you have a place!
- Fundraise as much as you can for the Cystic Fibrosis Trust
- Receive access to the online training portal, fundraising support, e-newsletters and a free t-shirt from us!
Running with Team CF will help us to make a daily difference to the lives of thousands of people living with cystic fibrosis in the UK
Would you like to know more?
If you already have a place, or would like to apply for a charity place, please apply above. If you have any other questions about the event, please get in touch - we'd love to hear from you!