Teams must be a minimum of four and a maximum of six walkers, plus a support driver and vehicle in order to take part in this trek. One team member should be designated as team leader. The support driver will meet you at each checkpoint and help you refuel, ahead of the next section of this fabulous charity walk. The registration fee is £80. The closing date for registrations is 14 May 2021.
- The hike starts on the Hampton Estate, close to the village of Seale (between Guildford and Farnham)
- A circular route of approximately 65km.
- We have an 18 hour cut-off time for completing the route.
- There will be portaloos at some checkpoints and public toilets dotted around the route.
- This is a self-navigated hike
To help you find your way around the route please find the below navigational files -
- This file can be used for apps such as Strava, Garmin, etc. - GPX
- This file can be used in Google Maps and Google Earth. - KML
Why walk for the Cystic Fibrosis Trust?
The Cystic Fibrosis Trust is the only UK-wide charity dedicated to fighting for a life unlimited by cystic fibrosis for everyone living with the condition. We are investing in cutting-edge research, supporting clinical care, and campaigning tirelessly on the issues that matter, but we need your help. Together we will beat cystic fibrosis for good.
Still need persuading? Let us show you in 20 seconds why Surrey Hills is the place to take your first Great Strides!