Clinical Trials Accelerator Platform
We are developing the Clinical Trials Accelerator Platform to make it easier for people with cystic fibrosis to take part in trials. To find out more about the work going into clinical trials, take a look at some of the information below.
- The Cystic Fibrosis James Lind Alliance Priority Setting Partnership, based at the University of Nottingham, is helping people with cystic fibrosis, their families and friends, and clinicians with an interest in the condition to have their voices heard when it comes to deciding what research is important to them. The initial survey has closed, but you can head on over to their website to be involved in the next stage of the project.
- Listen to podcasts with professionals in the field of cystic fibrosis and clinical trials research. Find out more about the Cystic Fibrosis Trust's work into clinical trials and help us to develop the work we are doing.
Visit our Clinical Trials Digital Hub to find out all about taking part in clinical trails, download our clinical trails booklet and sign up to our clinical trails newsletter.
Explore our brand new Cystic Fibrosis Clinical Trials Tracker to get involved in clinical trials that are relevant to you. You can search by age, location, mutation and FEV1.
Clinical Trials Accelerator Platform: A guide for Industry and Researchers
Download our guide for Industry and Researchers on the Clinical Trials Accelerator Platform. The guide includes information about:
- Our objectives
- The 32 Trials Accelerator centres across the UK
- Our connection with the European Cystic Fibrosis Society Clinical Trials Network (ECFS-CTN)
- Submitting clinical trials for support by Trials Accelerator centres
- Our feasibility service
- Our Patient and Public Involvement (PPI) Lay Review Service